Klarios® ATIS Interception Management System
Klarios® ATIS Interception Management System (AIMS) is a very flexible and reliable technology platform for the mediation and distribution of intercepted data.
Its architecture is modular and scalable which allows an easy integration of the platform into existing or new telecommunications networks. Interfaces, both new and modified, are also integrated with minimum effort.
Platform for Mediation and Distribution of Intercepted Data
Klarios® AIMS offers the entire set of functions for lawful interception. It marks telecommunications connections for surveillance (HI1), it receives the intercept-related information (HI2) and the communication content (HI3) from circuit-switched and packet-switched telecommunications networks, and it forwards them to one or even several law enforcement agencies (LEAs).
This cutting-edge technology makes ATIS systems your reliable partner for the future.
Key Benefits and Key Features of Klarios® AIMS:
- Efficient integration into all types of telecommunications networks, such as PSTN, ISDN, GSM, UMTS, LTE, LTE-Adv., VoLTE, VoIP, NGN, and IP
- Cost-effective solution for telecommunications network operators to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements
- Modular and scalable architecture to accommodate increasing demands
- Robust and reliable technology
- No impact on the performance of telecommunications networks
- Compliance with the highest security regulations
- Support of all established national, international, and proprietary standards